<a href="https://sushidogs.com/world/items?name=Christmas Gift Bag" class="display-item">Christmas Gift Bag</a>

Christmas Gift Bag

Category: Gift Boxes

Artist: Staryon


A small gift for celebrating the holidays with us!


• 250 Carats
• One Random Seasonal Pet Box
• One of the Following: 85% Chance of Coal, 10% Chance for a Haute Potion, and 5% Chance for an Enchanted Bell