For this event, we are allowing every new user during the month of September to create 1 (one) free Sushi Dog design! This is open to First-Time Owners (FTOs) and long-time members who have not participated in this event in the past!
But here's the catch! We want to hear about a food that means a lot to you and see the Sushi Dog based on it! Sushi Dogs created for this event will be labeled under the "ANN" category rather than MYO (i.e. ANN-001: Mac and Cheese)
• To participate in this event, you must fill out the form at the bottom of the page. This includes a prompt to write at least 250 words about a type of food that means a lot to you! Once ready, please comment below.
• The Sushi Dog you create must be at least loosely based on the food that you selected to write about!
• All art and design must be completed by the person submitting it! No collaborations or assistance is allowed.
• If a correction needs to be made you will be contacted either via reply or Discord if you choose to include it. Pending submissions are valid up to one week after Sep 30 @ 11:59 pm to allow for corrections. You will be notified before the week deadline.
• Any soosh created under this event is LOCKED to your account. This means you cannot trade them, sell them, gift them, or surrender them to the mirror.
• If you decide later you no longer want the design, it must be RETIRED as a Sushi Dog. They will remain on the site after retiring for archival purposes using the "RTD" tag.
• All Sushi Dogs submitted via this event must be ALL STANDARD traits. No items will be allowed to help speed up our approval process. You may apply items later once your design has been approved and registered.
• These rules may be updated later upon community questions and concerns. Please be sure to read through it one last time before submitting your design in case something has changed!
Ok! Ready to get started? Fill out the form below before Sep 30th @ 11:59pm!
Sushi Dog Food:
Story of Food: [must be 250 words minimum]
Sushi Dog Design: [LINK]
I consent that by submitting this design, I am unable to transfer it for any reason, on any platform, unless I retire them from the Sushi Dog species and that they will unable to be reverted back once complete.